Cobra Scenario Paintball Team Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Forums (Public) > PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT AND MAINTENANCE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show us your MODS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
COBRA
COBRA
Casual observer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRINDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show us your MODS!
    Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 4:14pm

I want to see some cool mods from some of you who post here. If you see some really sick mods out there, you can post the link here too.

Wamba View Drop Down
Command Sergeant
Command Sergeant
No way, get real...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wamba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 5:20pm
RESERVED :

Backpack hopper w/ tube feed reloader.

Pics and project completion coming soon.
Coyote View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
CRUCIBLE's SIDEKICK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 9:01pm
Great topic.  Being a noob on this board I can't wait to see some of the rigs you guys run with.  My baby is posted below.  Haven't done much with the internals yet but that is coming soon, just not before BHD.  Really looking forward to meeting you guys and running with y'all this weekend.  Thanks to Roughneck and the rest of you for making me feel welcome.

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week" - General George S. Patton, Jr.

The Mouse View Drop Down
Sergeant++
Sergeant++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 9:10pm
I tell you what!!!
Coyote View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
CRUCIBLE's SIDEKICK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 9:24pm
Grinder - Thanks.  Upgrading things has been highly addicting... and EXPENSIVE!!!  I'll be hitting up the TechT mods next, squishy paddles first and foremost.  The Zero Kick Hammer looks intriguing as do the rest of the cyclone feed upgrades.

Mouse - that is freaking hilarious!
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week" - General George S. Patton, Jr.

Joker View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 9:51pm
here is one of my BULP loader and the Phenom:
Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. You will be 1 mile away and you will have their shoes

signpimp View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
"LUNCHMEAT"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:45pm
Mouse - that barrel is crazy!  That's just what you need for your barrel tagging missions!

Conley - those are some really good pics!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." --Will Rogers
Cobra_Devildog View Drop Down
Command Sergeant
Command Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cobra_Devildog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 8:02am
before

new x7 phemnon VEST&a5

after some mods

mess with the best die like the rest
signpimp View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
"LUNCHMEAT"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 11:42am
Damnit Doug!!!  That is f'n sweetness!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." --Will Rogers
Command Sergeant
Command Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cobra_Devildog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 1:54pm
and yes they shoot as good as they look

Command Sergeant
Command Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cobra_Devildog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 2:05pm
only problem is i ran out of air
Turtle View Drop Down
Sergeant++
Sergeant++
"SNUGGLER"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:46am
Mouse that is awesome and Joker I need to come over to your place so we can tweak out my marker!
signpimp View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
"LUNCHMEAT"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 8:43pm
Here ya go!!!

signpimp View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
"LUNCHMEAT"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 8:44pm
And one more shot with my new Tippmann backpack.  Notice the X7 Phenom barrel sticking up on the left.

Joker View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:29pm
ok, here is mine as of tonight:

I used my TPX barrel in the phenom. I might try th erifled TPX barrel to see how that works.

Edited by Joker - 28 Jan 2010 at 10:32pm
Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. You will be 1 mile away and you will have their shoes

BlackSheep View Drop Down
Private
Private

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackSheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 10:40pm
wow joker those are some cool mods i wish i was your son.... oh wait i amCool
signpimp View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
"LUNCHMEAT"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 2:33am
That's pretty sweet with the short barrel.  I have one more I'm going to try as well this weekend!
Joker View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 8:04am

We'll be in too close of quarters for a longer barrel. Size does matter in this fight.  :)

Greyskull View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel
"MILKSHAKE"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greyskull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 8:08am

Jokers Phenom is the cats meow!  He is going to have some serious looks at that bad boy. 

When you pray to the PAINTBALL GODS, Know this... I do listen!

Veritas + Aequitas
SCAR504 View Drop Down
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCAR504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 10:09am
TM-15 w/ Rip Clip, Tac Cap, X7 Low Profile Hopper, & HammerHead Barrel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic