Cobra Scenario Paintball Team Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Forums (Public) > PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT AND MAINTENANCE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pro Tec is putting out some sweet helmets now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 6:40pm
If it had a big X on it I would have said it was a skateboard helmet. But I prefer the delta force look over swat. I should have it for Tombstone. Need something to protect this Qball of mine!! Am tired of getting hit on the top of the head.   http://www.rap4.com/paintball/os/tactical-helmet
It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
Douglas MacArthur
Smitty View Drop Down
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 9:02pm
Grinder. I got the helmet today. It was what I expected   Pretty much a bike/skate type helmet. The fit is just OK. It will serve the purpose of protecting this chrome dome of mine, if was going for a real tactical feel I would spend the additional $$. And may end doing that down the road.
It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
Douglas MacArthur
Crucible View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Coyote's sidekick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crucible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 11:07pm
I ordered the PT Helmet A-Alpha Half Shell tonight.  XXL is not shown on their size chart but is sized for 60-62 CM's which should fit my thick skull and still provide space for the mask.  Stayed with olive drab color and added the rails.  I also found a YouTube video for the helmet. if you guys want to see it at a better angle. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWCW53gOqA4

I just figured after last weekends game at zone north I am tired of rubbing these bumps on the top of my head. 

I will let you know what I think when it comes in.
"Nuts!" - General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - George S. Patton
Coyote View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
CRUCIBLE's SIDEKICK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 5:43pm
The blame for any trouble I get in for impulse buying the A-Alpha Half Shell today is being placed squarely on Crucible's shoulders.  Damn you!  I do like your 'safety' justification for the purchase.  
"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week" - General George S. Patton, Jr.

cobra_ghost1 View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
"EL COLOMBIANO!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobra_ghost1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 1:04am
I've been having my eye on one OD also, I'll to see yours and then get mine.
Roughneck View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Krypto-naught

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roughneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 2:07am

Roger that one Ghost , I too am eye balling the OD one as well ...    A helmet would be nice for smaller fields and CQB , tired of getting lumped up on the dome piece

Cobra Team Captain

Est. 2007

COBRA LEADS THE WAY

cobra_ghost1 View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
"EL COLOMBIANO!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobra_ghost1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 2:56pm
Tell me about it, wamba got nailed pretty good this last game! So I guess it will be a few of us rolling into the city at tactical with this helmet. Nice.
GRINDER View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Casual observer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRINDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2010 at 11:46pm
Crucible View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Coyote's sidekick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crucible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 12:15am
The OD half shell helmet came in today. Great product, can't wait to test it out. My only advise to you is to provide plenty of lead time. According to PT's shipping department, 4-6 weeks is not unusual.
"Nuts!" - General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - George S. Patton
A P P R O A C H View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Arashikage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A P P R O A C H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2013 at 5:06pm
Ironsights check out this thread for helmets, some good links.

Man is born free, yet everywhere he lives in chains - Some French Dude.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic