Cobra Scenario Paintball Team Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Forums (Public) > PAINTBALL DISCUSSONS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

.:NEW PROSPECT:.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2014 at 4:42am
Welcome to the prospect phase! I hope you bring some of your work to the game. :)
Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. You will be 1 mile away and you will have their shoes

GRINDER View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Casual observer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRINDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2014 at 7:09pm
Great posts guys!
signpimp View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
"LUNCHMEAT"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 10:41pm
Welcome to the forums!! Glad you guys could make it out.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." --Will Rogers
Demo View Drop Down
Private
Private

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Demo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 7:41am
Hey cobra, it's taken a while for me to post info about me since my truck is breaking down. My name is Aj, I'm a junior at Travis High and I'm in the auto tech program. I'v been rolling with yall since Sixth g*n at TXR aside from Paint wars when I was on the other team.

Edited by Demo - 14 Dec 2015 at 10:50am
Blackout View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 8:02am
Welcome Demo! Hope to see you at the next game buddy! Welcome to being a Prospect for COBRA!
To either do your best or die trying.
Demo View Drop Down
Private
Private

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Demo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 8:54am
Thanks Blackout.
Demo View Drop Down
Private
Private

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Demo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 10:00pm
Sorry I haven't been very active on the forum, I still gotta rebuild my truck engine. I'll be at the April scenario but won't be able to make practices till I get it rebuilt and sold.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic