Cobra Scenario Paintball Team Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Forums (Public) > PAINTBALL DISCUSSONS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

.:NEW PROSPECT:.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Private
Private

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayivxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: .:NEW PROSPECT:.
    Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 11:56pm
Whats up guy's...really excited to be apart of the family. Iam a friend of Josh and just ready to get started and learn. So you have any advice or tips or comments i would be thankful. I will try to be on as much as i can intil i get my labtop. THANKS,
                                              .:Jay:.
Kalido
Shmo View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 3:30pm
Welcome Jay. Any questions?
Helmet View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
SLOW DOWN HELMO!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2012 at 4:23pm
don't pass out. ever

COOBRAA!!
Nubbs View Drop Down
Sergeant++
Sergeant++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nubbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 7:32pm
What's up man!
koa View Drop Down
Sergeant++
Sergeant++
The Mighty Hawaiian!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 10:27pm
welcome!
Bull View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 10:36pm
when they ask spit or no spit...you say spit

"GREAT DANGER LIES IN THE ASSUMPTION THAT WE CAN REASON WITH EVIL."
koa View Drop Down
Sergeant++
Sergeant++
The Mighty Hawaiian!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Bull Bull wrote:

when they ask spit or no spit...you say spit

Dude, you told me no spit?
Nubbs View Drop Down
Sergeant++
Sergeant++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nubbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 1:33am
Lol
Nubbs View Drop Down
Sergeant++
Sergeant++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nubbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 1:56am
Tip be ready for the headshot in back of the head from!!(bull)!! That should be a mandatory event for all prospects ! Lol
iceman View Drop Down
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 5:54pm
Hey guys I am back. I can now get on this site. Hit me up if anyone is going to play on sat or sun. let me know
(214)436-2007
The Iceman
Diesel View Drop Down
Sergeant++
Sergeant++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 9:15pm
Nice to see ya iceman! I sent u a text
LET VALOR NOT FAIL
Oggie View Drop Down
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 8:52pm

welcome Jayivxx . Iceman i thank i have your spotlight and i will try to get it back to you this weekend up at DFW.Give me a call let me know what time your going to be there. Here is my number (940- 231 5663 ) If i do not hear form you i will be up there about 10:30 to 11:00.Ying Yang

Bull View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2012 at 9:32pm
Thumbs Up

"GREAT DANGER LIES IN THE ASSUMPTION THAT WE CAN REASON WITH EVIL."
Pac-Man View Drop Down
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pac-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 5:58pm
Whats going on Cobra Team. Pac-Man here, just letting you all  know that im happy to be a part of the team even though im still in the prospect stage. They say that the journey there is the best part and i see that first hand. It was great to meet alot of you guys at the viper event and im looking forward to being at the next one. 
Pac-Man View Drop Down
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pac-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2012 at 6:01pm
If anyone wants to contact me my number is (469) 298-5524. I live in Dallas, TX and hoping to become part of the Cobra North Family.
Diesel View Drop Down
Sergeant++
Sergeant++

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diesel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 11:38am
Hey PAC MAN! I left you a message the other day! Have a good one man :)
LET VALOR NOT FAIL
Oggie View Drop Down
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 9:16pm
Pac Man same here it was fun having you on the battle field can't wait til all of us get back together on and off the field.Ying Yang
Roughneck View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Krypto-naught

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roughneck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2012 at 2:07am
Make sure you guys get all of us on your facebook .   

Cobra Team Captain

Est. 2007

COBRA LEADS THE WAY

Raiden View Drop Down
Private
Private

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raiden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 4:31pm
Hey Guys, 

My name is Jourdan Johnson, 26 yrs old, and I have just applied to join the crew. Just a quick history for me is I was born and raised in Houston, went to Texas Tech University and graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering. I worked for 2 years in the oil and gas industry and moved back to Houston Jan 1 of this year to start my career in Water Resource Engineering. 

I compete in long distance rifle competitions and practice g*n smithing as a hobby. 

I just recently (beginning of this year) got into paint-balling and fell in love with the idea that my targets moved instead of those lazy paper targets that never shoot back. I dig scenario games 9 out of 10 times and roll an X7 Phenom or a pistol. 

I am not above suicide charges and will make d*mn sure I take out 2 or more with me ha-ha.

The following is a link to my FB and I hope to meet every one soon at Phobia.

https://www.facebook.com/jourdan.johnson.3

Thanks! 
FLAWLESS VICTORY!
smithsmith1986 View Drop Down
Private
Private

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithsmith1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 4:53pm
Whats up guys i'm glad to be apart of the team! 

I work in the beer and wine industry as a buyer for HEB. I'm a UH Grad in Beer,Wine, and Spirits Management degree.

I'm a Certified Sommelier, and into Wine Educator. 

I got into paintball again early this year as well with my 2 buds (Raiden above and mike) and we have been looking for serious yet fun scenario paintball players.

I look forward to Sunday and hanging out and getting to know my teammates and joining Cobra!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/christopher.smith.79219754
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic