Cobra Scenario Paintball Team Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Forums (Public) > PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT AND MAINTENANCE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barrel Selection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Private
Private

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dudley10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barrel Selection
    Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 2:47pm
I bought a X7 Phenom last week and I have some mods on the way(shishy and TechT Bolt). I am not sure which barrel to select though. Which do you prefer? and for what reasone?
Joker View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 4:36pm
The Hammerhead Mofo is what we are all going to be getting. We did some recent testing with hammerhead and that is the barrel set we found to work best with our Crossovers and Phenoms.
Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. You will be 1 mile away and you will have their shoes

Dudley10 View Drop Down
Private
Private

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dudley10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2012 at 5:49pm
Thanks! I see that there are different sizes and muzzle types, have you guys worked with each of them or just one?
Hitman 1 View Drop Down
Private
Private

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 4:33pm
Hey - I'm not officially part of cobra, but I've logged some years playing and have had the honor of rolling with Cobra on a number of occasions. My preference is a freak back barrel with an Apex mod up front. You cant beat the range of the apex and the accuracy is improved with the freak barrel kit because you can custom fit the barrel to the paint you are using. Hope that helps!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic