Cobra Scenario Paintball Team Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Forums (Public) > PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT AND MAINTENANCE
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Guerrilla Air Cobra Coil adapter for Tippmann TPX
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guerrilla Air Cobra Coil adapter for Tippmann TPX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
COBRA
COBRA
CRUCIBLE's SIDEKICK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guerrilla Air Cobra Coil adapter for Tippmann TPX
    Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 10:07am
For you guys running with a TPX who want to use a remote line, but only have (or want to only use) the Guerrilla Air Cobra Coil, you now have a solution that takes all of 2 minutes to install.  I ordered this recently and just installed it and it couldn't be simpler to install (assuming you already have the Tippmann Remote adapter for the TPX installed... if not, you can order that part here.  This is great for those that either want to run with just the TPX but not be limited to 15 shots or so before having to change a CO2 cartridge, or want to strap the pistol on as a back-up marker.  Disengaging the remote line from your primary marker and attaching it to the TPX is very quick and easy. 

Thought I'd share for all of you.  Thanks to Crucible for sending me the link to the product originally. 

Installation Video

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week" - General George S. Patton, Jr.

cobra_ghost1 View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
"EL COLOMBIANO!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cobra_ghost1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 9:31pm
very nice
Bull View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 6:50am
THX..THAT OTHER LINK YOU POSTED ABOUT THE ADAPTER...DOES IT WORK FOR THE TPX AND THE TiPX THE SAME WAY?  I WOULD ASSUME SO BUT DONT WANT TO ORDER IT AND IT NOT WORK FOR MY TPX

"GREAT DANGER LIES IN THE ASSUMPTION THAT WE CAN REASON WITH EVIL."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic