Cobra Scenario Paintball Team Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Forums (Public) > PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT AND MAINTENANCE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Joker, your PMs are full, check topic!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironsights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joker, your PMs are full, check topic!
    Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 11:40am
Can you program my 888? :D

Will bring you a beer of your choice. (if you drink that is)
GRINDER View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Casual observer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRINDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 12:36pm
I will text him.
Superman View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Spoonmaster!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 12:46pm
which is why i was asking if he was going to Txr  because i was gonna say for him to bring his stuff to prgram irons radio
United we stand divided we fall. They can shoot one of us. But they can’t take us all.
Ironsights View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironsights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 12:51pm
Does he have a camera? Not sure if hes into photography but sometimes paintballers can take the best action shots.
Joker View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 3:14pm
I may not be going. You can come by the house if you live by Richmond. Did you happen to order a programming cable with your radio?
Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. You will be 1 mile away and you will have their shoes

GRINDER View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Casual observer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRINDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 3:25pm
Don't we have the cables already? I have one.
Superman View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Spoonmaster!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 3:45pm
i messaged Thomas (Bull) and told him if hes going to TXR to bring his Laptop to program the prospects radios
United we stand divided we fall. They can shoot one of us. But they can’t take us all.
Crucible View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Coyote's sidekick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crucible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 3:45pm
I think I have a USB programming cable somewhere.
"Nuts!" - General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - George S. Patton
Superman View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Spoonmaster!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 4:16pm
Alright Bull will be bringing his Laptop we just need to provide a Cable for him and he can program your radio 
Ironsights View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ironsights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2013 at 5:06pm
And PLEASE dont forget it, LOL!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic