Cobra Scenario Paintball Team Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Forums (Public) > PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT AND MAINTENANCE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lost a gasket on my banjo fitting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
COBRA
COBRA
Pass the Dutch-E

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost a gasket on my banjo fitting
    Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 11:15am

I think will all my goofing around with my cyclone feed last weekend (it wouldn't cycle with each shot and I had to manually advance the star paddles - I basically had a pump A5 for Tech Wars), I lost a little black rubber gasket where the banjo fitting attaches to the piston housing. Does anyone know if or where one could buy those?

I'm guessing I'd need to buy the entire fitting. Feh.
Losing his train of thought since 1974
Superman View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Spoonmaster!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 11:31am
or you need a new g*n LOL   Ur either shooting Harpoons with ur barrel or not shooting anything LOL  
United we stand divided we fall. They can shoot one of us. But they can’t take us all.
A P P R O A C H View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Arashikage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A P P R O A C H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 11:38am
Second that.
Man is born free, yet everywhere he lives in chains - Some French Dude.
Crucible View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Coyote's sidekick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crucible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 12:24pm
I do not think that piece comes from TechT in any kit they offer.

You can try www.tippmannparts.com.
Download the manual and diagram to get the specific part number.

Shipping will probably be more than the part.
You may want to load up on some of those small easily lost parts to cost justify the shipping.

Alternatively you may find the entire assembly FSBO on www.a5og.net.
"Nuts!" - General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - George S. Patton
Dutch View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
Pass the Dutch-E

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2013 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Superman Superman wrote:

or you need a new g*n LOL   Ur either shooting Harpoons with ur barrel or not shooting anything LOL  
I refuse to surrender! I will get this thing working like a Swiss time piece.

Besides, I don't have the scratch right now.

I have three BT-4's, two of which need to be rehabed and all three are going to get a Duracoat paint job in MARPAT. Once I get those gussied up and sold I'll look at getting something newer and bump my A5 down to backup status.

Crucible:
I order from Tippmannparts all the time. I cant check the site at work right now, but I'll look when I get home today. I'm also considering using teflon thread tape in place of the gasket.
Losing his train of thought since 1974
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic