Cobra Scenario Paintball Team Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Forums (Public) > SCENARIO TEAMS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello Cobra

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello Cobra
    Posted: 07 Oct 2015 at 7:57pm
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself, so what's up...I'm Ray aka Gator. Looking forward to meeting u guys on the field. I'll be watching for practice times and place. I'm just getting back into paintball but I'm jumping in head first. Anyways, thx for accepting me as forum member and look forward to getting my chance to earn that Cobra patch. Later
I came,I saw, I conquered
COBRAAdmin View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COBRAAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2015 at 8:39pm
Gator, thanks for registering. I gave you "Prospect" access. So you will see more stuff in the Prospect section. Thanks
Blackout View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 8:14am
Hey Gator, welcome! Can't wait to meet you at our next practice or scenario game. If you're going to the November Scenario from Viper we'll see you there!
To either do your best or die trying.
A P P R O A C H View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Arashikage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A P P R O A C H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 12:18pm
Fresh meat, I CALL DIBS!!!
Man is born free, yet everywhere he lives in chains - Some French Dude.
Gator View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 12:32pm
Sounds like a date ;)
A P P R O A C H View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Arashikage

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A P P R O A C H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 12:59pm
Clap
Man is born free, yet everywhere he lives in chains - Some French Dude.
pigtails View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pigtails Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 5:19pm
Hello Gator! I'm Nikki... Aka pigtails! I'm looking forward to meeting you 😋
<3 Only one to paintball in a skirt <3
Gator View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 6:27pm
Cya at the event(maybe) with everybody else...looking forward to meeting everyone
signpimp View Drop Down
COBRA
COBRA
"LUNCHMEAT"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote signpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2015 at 12:25am
Welcome to the forums and the prospect phase! Can't wait to meet you! Don't be a stranger and stay active on the forums and Facebook page.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." --Will Rogers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic